The Top 5 Reasons you should be at Arts on the River
Aug 25, 2017
As you may already know, I'll be showing my work at the Arts on the River festival in Lyons, Colorado this coming Sunday. You can find all the details on the event page on Facebook by clicking the link. Here are the top reasons I think you should be there.
1. There will be a total of 40 artists of many different mediums showing their work. This should be a great, high quality show. And since it's a festival, there will also be live music, food, drinks, and there's free admission.
2. I'll be doing a special giveaway of an aluminum print of my Rocky Mountain Sunrise image. You can only enter on site on the day of the festival. You could take home one of my most popular images for free!
3. I'll be offering special event pricing, and all sales on site will be sales tax free. If you've been waiting to purchase some new artworks, this will be a great opportunity to save some money at the same time!
4. It's a great opportunity to meet local artists, and develop a personal relationship with the artist you're purchasing from.
5. If you're an artist yourself, come out and meet your fellow artists and be inspired by the work they're creating. I'm sure you'll find something you'll connect with.
There you have it! If you're here in Colorado I will hope to see you there on Sunday. If you're enjoying following my posts here on my blog, don't forget to follow me on Facebook & Instagram as well. You'll often see my newest photos there first. Thanks for following along!